By accessing cybertechconstruction.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download information and materials (information, plans, drawings, contract documents) on Cybertech Construction Company’s web site for purposes of bidding, awarding, or establishing a business relationship only. This is only a grant of permission to use and not duplicate, or copy of content for personal or business use:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This Permission shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cybertech Construction Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this access to right protected content on this website such as those contained in our Plan Room, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Cybertech Construction Company’s web site are provided “as is”. Cybertech Construction Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cybertech Construction Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cybertech Construction Company be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cybertech Construction Company’s Internet site, even if Cybertech Construction Company or a Cybertech Construction Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cybertech Construction Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cybertech Construction Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cybertech Construction Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cybertech Construction Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cybertech Construction Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cybertech Construction Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Cybertech Construction Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.